Thursday 25 June 2015

Packed And Ready To Go!



Well, the big day is just about here.  Our basement looks like a Camper's Village or MEC advertisement!  I have had all of our gear laid out for the last week, adding and taking away many items, trying to keep everything to a minimum.  All spread out, it looks like we have everything but the kitchen sink, but I have looked at every item left and feel like we need to bring it.


Believe it or not I got all of this packed into our two bags.  I was pleased that including boots and poles, but not including food or water, our packs both weigh less than 30 pounds each.


Ben wrote his last exam today and is at hockey right now.  A couple of last minute checks when he gets home and we'll be headed to bed.  He'll probably sleep like a log, and I'll be up every thirty minutes!
Next post should be from the trailhead if all goes well.  Talk to everybody soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment